Trade Marketing Specialist (BB-4FFD8)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Hiring a Contract Trade Marketing Specialist
Duration: 12+ Months
Client Location: Mississauga, ON
Pay Rate- $33.00/hour
To be successful in this role you must have a flair for marketing and a willingness to jump in with both feet. Ideally you will have held a similar role within the Hair Care / FMCG industry although a general marketing background and the right attitude will also be considered.
* University degree in Business Marketing or related field.
* Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint.
* At least 3 years of successful professional experience in brand marketing, trade marketing and/or sales, preferably in cosmetics.
* Strong analytical skills.
* Highly organized and detail oriented.
* Superior communication, organizational, and project management skills.
* Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
* Knowledge of Digital Marketing, creating CRM’s and in store signage.
* Creative and innovative person, who is well organized, ambitious and has excellent analytical, conceptual and communicational skills.
* Team player with a positive attitude.
* Fluency in English is essential, and French is beneficial.
* Ability to analyze research data and make decisions designed to generate incremental sales and profits.
* Proficiency with PC applications MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint. * Strong work ethic and integrity.
* Develop, manage and track marketing programs designed to increase sales and brand awareness within our Chain Accounts / Ecomm including but not limited to promotional decks, marketing support materials, sampling, new client acquisitions, 360 strategy and management of chain budgets.
* Responsible for merchandising assortments (POGs), including product launches, discontinuations, resets, OOS or at risk skus and working with design agency on fixture updates.
* Work closely with Brand Managers and Regional Chains Manager to find new business opportunities within chain accounts and action accordingly.
* Analyze sales data for Chain Accounts and develop strategies to increase product sales.
* Develop and execute in store merchandising solutions for distributor store locations including execution of annual distributor store day event
* Lead the promotional movement cycle for all brands including but not limited to creating, completing and maintaining distributor buyers guides, master promotional movement trackers and printed promotional pages.
* Overseeing the creative development of Passion Magazine and Alterna Exclusives deal pages and dispense to distributor partners bi-monthly.
* Help teams prepare for distributor sales and Chain Accounts meetings.
* Support PR and influencer campaigns linking to Chain Accounts / Ecomm.
* Liaison with education department to develop training plans for Chain Accounts.
* Attend and participate in Customer Meetings and selected Tradeshows as needed
* Develop and implement processes to better link marketing and chain account activities.
*Candidates cannot begin assignment until drug and background screenings have been successfully completed.*
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
calendar_today9 hours ago
work On-Board Companies