Project Manager (BB-FF42B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Role: Project Manager
Our Client is one of Canada's premier personal financial services companies, and one of the country's largest managers and distributors of investment funds and other managed asset products, with over $164 billion in total assets under management as of April 30, 2019.
To support the delivery of our nationwide real estate and facilities transformation we are hiring a project manager within real estate delivery that will be responsible for leading the delivery of multiple projects with significant impact to the organization and multi-year budgets in the range of $1-5M.
In this role, you will be accountable for ensuring that projects are properly chartered, planned and executed within agreed to parameters for scope, cost, schedule and quality. As a strategic business partner, you will expertly work with key stakeholders, your vendors and your team to drive and support optimal delivery for the company as we continue to evolve and mature our practices.
• Lead project teams and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle
• Execute project priorities, objectives, scope and deliverables, in alignment with business goals, working in conjunction with business sponsors and vendors
• Ensure effective project management tracking and communication standards resulting in transparency of delivery progress and awareness and understanding by key stakeholders
• Active stakeholder management with focus on building and maintaining strong relationships and ensuring expectations are understood and met
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a project manager. Real Estate and construction experience is an asset but not required.
• Experience in delivering large complex projects involving multiple departments, vendors, external partners in the delivery of solutions requiring integration of multiple tools and technologies
• Proven ability to establish and build healthy working relationships and partnerships with business leaders, peers, clients and team will work transparently and cooperatively with cross-functional teams, effectively engaging all pertinent stakeholders, both internal and external
• Challenges the status quo and exhibits a mindset of creativity, determination and an energetic drive to succeed. Highly motivated, an independent thinker and has a proven track record of setting and meeting aggressive goals and actions plans, both as an individual and with a team
• Ability to oversee multiple projects and excel in a complex and evolving portfolio. Demonstrates appropriate flexibility in all situations and will be comfortable with ambiguity, while pivoting from macro to micro issues, from shaping the strategy agenda through to the day-to-day
• Adheres to the highest standards of personal and professional integrity and will set a positive example for others
• Advanced communication, negotiation, influencing and facilitation skills; ability to create ‘win-win’ outcomes and to obtain support of executive-level management and elicit cooperation and consensus across the business; demonstrated ability to collaborate as well as lead across a matrix organization to execute on strategies, influence change and deliver results
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, Microsoft Project and Microsoft Visio
• Travel will be required
Job ID: 45934
calendar_today3 days ago