Part Time Store Fulfillment & Customer Service Associate - Granville, BC (BB-9CCFD)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
L'OCCITANE EN PROVENCE, founded in 1976 in the Provence region of France, is a worldwide brand that offers premium, natural-based, personal care and well-being Provencal products and services. L'OCCITANE continues to grow, opening several new boutiques nationwide L'OCCITANE seeks to revive the Provencal way of life and traditions through high quality, effective personal care products as a great answer for natural well-being.
The primary purpose of the role is to fulfill Ecommerce orders from retail store. Some of the associate responsibilities include storing materials, assembly kits, picking, packing, scanning orders, and shipping. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction, while adhering to all company and Store Policies, Procedures and Processes. The CS portion of the position is to support the Store Direct to customer relation supporting the Beauty Advisors, providing a unique, addictive experience to each of our customers that captures the warm-hearted essence of our brand. The Associate will have the knowledge as a Beauty Advisors to exhibit our key values of authenticity and respect by delivering moments of delight to customers with pride, passion and confidence.
Stock Beauty Advisors will spend 90% dedicated to stock functions and 10% to Customer service.
- Fulfil and meet daily the order capacity for our “Ship from store” service.
- Manage all supplies needed to process order packing. Ordering Packaging, packing slip supplies.
- Maintain an organized backroom space to complete daily orders.
- Support all inventory management to ensure accurate stock, i.e regular cycle counting, national inventory counting.
- Receive all weekly shipments into the store
- Communicate and liaise directly with supply chain team on a regular basis.
- Support all efforts to reach store sales goals, respecting all directives, selling standards and non-negotiable.
- Provide outstanding and quality customer service with every customer consultation.
- Assist and support customers with their choices of products for themselves and as gifts.
- Support store operations, policies and procedures.
- Support various tasks depending on store demands; ringing, wrapping, restocking and cleaning.
High School diploma or equivalent preferred
1-2 yrs previous fulfilling direct to customer experience preferred (warehousing).
- Team Player able to work with others for a common goal.
- Able to work independently and follow detailed directions.
- Adheres to all safety procedures in the performance of job duties.
- Good communication, organizational, time management, and mathematical skills
- Dependable and Reliable
- Equipment maintenance, data entry and computer skills are required
- Ability to work with a touch screen RF device
- Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.
- Applications (WMS, OMS, ERP, SharePoint) knowledge – beginner level
PHYSICAL & TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
- Able to work in a fast pace and under time pressure environment.
- Physical activity includes regular standing, pushing carts, reaching, stooping, bending, kneeling, crouching and climbing stairs and ladders.
- Extensive walking or standing up the whole shift.
- Ability to lift and/or maneuver up to 30 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Manual Dexterity — The ability to quickly move your hand, your hand together with your arm, or your two hands to grasp, manipulate, assemble or wrap objects
- L’Occitane Store Management could request 24 hours in advance early start, late closing based on workload.
- Ecommerce fulfilment workers will be requested to come during Black Friday and Cyber Monday weekend and any other weekend that the business may require.
CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
- Preferred 1+ years’ work in retail sales
- Register Skills
- Positive professional and energetic attitude
- Passion for customer service, selling and product knowledge
- Skincare knowledge/experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication
L’Occitane North America is an equal opportunity employer. We value a culture of inclusion and diversity within our workforce. We are committed to maintaining a workplace free from prohibited employment conduct, including discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Employment is subject to verification of references and background check investigation.
Privacy Statement- All Applicants
United States Applicants Only -“Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws,”
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago
work L'Occitane En Provence