Warehouse Technician (shipping/ receiving) (BB-08B42)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Job Type: Full Time
Hours: 8:00am – 5pm
Location: Timmins, ON Canada
Year(s) ofExperience: 2
ReadyQuipSales and Services Ltd. is an established distributor within the province ofOntario. We pride ourselves in our superior products, and exceptional customerservice with an incomparable team of employees. We offer a challenging yetrewarding professional environment with great benefits and endless careeropportunities.
Weat ReadyQuip are currently looking to grow our team and expand ourorganization. In doing so, a Shipping & Receiving Associate is a keycomponent to our growth. We are searching for a dedicated, and self-motivatedindividual that can help bring ReadyQuip to the next level.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES :
· Managethe daily functions of the parts warehouse operations
· Physicallyable to receive, stock and fill parts orders with a degree of accuracy, speedand efficiency
· Identifydamage or shortages to incoming shipments and note on relative documents
· Notifyproduct support management of stock, forklift or building damage
· Demonstratesafety practices regarding the forklift or other ReadyQuip equipment.
· Assistin processing parts orders including: phone, email, over counter
· Ensurecustomers’ needs are met in an efficient, knowledgeable and professional manner
· Maintainthe parts physical and electronic inventory and assemble hydraulic hoses to thestandards
· Processall core returns and warranty parts
· Provideon call service on weekends for emergency parts orders and all other requiredfunctions of the parts operations as necessary
· Participatein safe work and environmentally sound behaviors and comply with company healthand safety rules, policies and practices
· Technical/mechanicalaptitude and/or background in heavy equipment / truck equipment
· Stronginterpersonal skills, relationship building capability, and easily approachable
· Exceptionalcommunication and organizational skills
· Abilityto effectively prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced environment
· Selfstarter, independent and a team player with a sense of urgency
· Computerand systems literate with proficiencies in Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Must bewilling and able to work flexible hours in support of the business needs
· Musthave a clean driver’s abstract
· Abilityto multi task
· Criticalthinking: using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses ofalternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
· Judgment& decision making: display professional actions based on common sense andcost-benefit analysis
· Coordination:adjusting actions in relation to others’ actions
· Leadershipand persistence in face of obstacles
We thank all applicants for theirinterest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Allapplicants that are chosen should be prepared to demonstrate his/her abilitiesat interview. No phone calls, please. ReadyQuip is an equal opportunityemployer.
ALL INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TOINFO@READYQUIP.COM!
calendar_today17 hours ago
work ReadyQuip Sales and Service Ltd