Financial Analyst (BB-A20B3)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
The Office of Research is focused to transform lives through innovative research and education. Our research unit has achieved great success over the past decades. We have expanded the breadth and depth of our research portfolio and strengthened our strategic partnerships to improve the conditions of citizens and communities.
You will be responsible for :
- Managing the full spectrum of financial accounting and reporting.
- Driving accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closing.
- Overseeing monthly closing and managing monthly reporting & analysis.
- Consolidation of group entities.
- Ensuring compliance with all legislative tax and financial reporting requirements.
- Liaising with internal and external auditors.
- Managing banking relationships, cash management and other treasury related activities.
- Acting as a key business partner in tracking performance and driving profitability.
- Managing the budgeting, forecasting and long-term planning process.
- Performance analysis and implementing actions to support strategy.
- Ensuring compliance with financial processes, systems and policies.
- Providing an oversight on tax, internal controls and audit related matters.
- Evaluating and executing M&A and other investment opportunities.
- Analysing valuation and returns.
- Oversight of transaction due diligence.
- Negotiation of transaction documentation including sales and purchase agreements and other legal documents.
- Deal structuring and other transaction related matters.
- Liaising with business stakeholders across all levels to achieve transactional goals.
- Managing relationships with banks and other stakeholders on financing requirements.
- Keeping abreast of the changing business landscape in order to identify opportunities to drive both organic and inorganic growth.
- You have at least 1 year experience within a Finance Manager or a Financial Analyst role
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
What's on Offer?
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunity to make a positive impact
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
calendar_today2 hours ago
work SUAG Center