Regulatory Advisor (BB-F220E)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
NSB is looking for a regulatory advisor to assist a client in St. John's.
•15+ years experience required.
• Preferences given to local
• Excellent technical report, plans and procedure writing skills.
• Organizational skills and track record of delivering to schedule.
• Strong collaborative and communications skills.
• Good external orientation on requirements of CEAA and CNLOPB regulatory requirements
• High ethical and personal integrity
• Ability to live by our safety and security expectations
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onSt. John's, Canada
work Omega Project Solutions