Cleaner-Utility/Relief 2nd Miller (BB-BF880)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Cleaner - Utility / Relief 2nd Miller
P&H Milling Group
Join a team that shares your passion for Canadian wheat and all its end-uses! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for an energetic, hands-on motivated individual to bring their skills and experience to the P&H Milling Group, the largest Canadian owned-milling company.
A Great Career Move
This position offers exceptional opportunities to grow your professional career while maintaining a healthy and fulfilling work/life balance.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
P&H’s roots go back over 110 years, and we have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
The P&H Milling Group is an integrated company with first-class agricultural commodity sourcing and transporting capabilities throughout Canada. We purchase our raw material from Canadian Farmers and process the products into food for human consumptions as well as for pets and livestock. The P&H Milling Group supplies Flour, Pea Protein, Starch and Fiber throughout Canada, the U.S., the Caribbean, the Middle East, Iceland and Pacific Rim Countries.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
As Cleaner - Utility/Relief 2nd Miller, the successful candidate will be responsible for the housekeeping and sanitation in the Plant and Processing areas, as well as providing relief miller functions once trained.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Perform cleaning tasks of the plant, as well as cleaning of machine and equipment, remove garbage and unnecessary materials in the mill, vacuuming of floors and all other related housekeeping tasks.
- Ensure that cleaning schedules are followed, and corresponding forms are completed.
- Ensure that cleaning materials and tools are in proper place and organized.
- Relieve 2nd Millers and Lab Technician as required.
- Conduct basic troubleshooting and maintenance/repair of machines and equipment.
- Comply with all related Standard Operating Procedures and complete all required reports according to BRC/HACCP/Food Safety program.
- Comply with the cross training as instructed by the Supervisor to develop staffing flexibility. The incumbent may also be assigned to perform other tasks that includes but not limited to: lab testing and analysis, millrun loading/pelleting, terminal/wheat receiving, railcar/bulk loading spotting and other related operations.
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications:
- High School Diploma.
- Experience in the food manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both oral and written.
- Ability to work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Basic knowledge of computer application.
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago
work Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited