Member Services Representative - Part Time (BB-E3CA8)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
We are looking for a part-time Member Services Representative to join our team! This position will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greet members, prospective members and guests, providing exceptional customer service.
- Handle all front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Sig up new members calculating rates and monthly payment amounts.
- Assist the Club Manager in counting the out the drawer as needed.
- Facilitate needed updates to member’s accounts.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club Manager as needed.
- Assist in maintaining the neatness and cleanliness of the club.
- Completing daily assigned within first hour of your shift.
- Helping complete priority cleaning list each day.
- Completing walk-around and bathroom checks periodically.
- Helping complete any special cleaning projects as needed.
- Other duties and responsibilities based on club needs.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- A positive, upbeat attitude and a passion for fitness and health!
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behaviour and language.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Planet Fitness - Taymax Group