Senior Business Analyst (BB-1A9B5)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Trading System
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Trading System.
- Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Trading System – Job Description
- The position is in the Operational Risk Management’s (ORM) Framework group.
- The group is responsible for design and oversight of Framework for managing Operational Risk, a program designed to identify, assess, monitor, measure and report operational risk on a consistent basis across businesses, regions, and legal entities.
- In this role the individual will support activities relating to the implementation and execution of ORM’s risk identification program and related metrics processes.
- Support the Director Risk Appetite and Metrics in the execution of the global operational risk identification management program which includes operational risk appetite and metrics processes, in support of Operational Risk Management’s mission and objectives.
- Work with subject matter experts across ORM to analyze and together propose opportunities for enhancements to ensure that the Risk Appetite is integrated is other ORM Framework elements and processes (e.g., Key Operational (KOR), Material Operational (MOR), Key Risk Indicators (KRIs), MCA)
- Provide analysis to continue to enhance the enterprise quantitative and qualitative metrics, thresholds, and escalation paths to ensure monitoring of operational risk appetite by key governance groups.
- Ensure harmonization of metrics and thresholds across functions and businesses.
- Monitor and report on actions taken for metrics breaches tied to established risk appetite boundaries or risk acceptance approved.
- Identify system enhancements needed to support ongoing BAU reporting.
- Prepare regular reporting for Management on compliance with ORM Risk Identification program requirements including reporting on ORM risk appetite policy / standards exceptions and corrective action plans.
- Assist in preparation of all materials on Risk Identification for the related working groups and sub-groups and documentation of meeting results.
- Prepare and/or coordinate periodic gap analyses to regulatory requirements for Risk Appetite and related metrics and identify and report on corrective action plans for gaps.
- Support timely and complete response to regulatory and audit requests for Risk Appetite and related metrics
- Assist in implementation of training materials related to the ORM Risk Identification program requirements.
Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Trading System – Mandatory Skills
- Ability to decompose complex business requirements into technology implementable requirements and solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication and organization skills
- Requirements documentation, communication and organization: use cases, flow diagrams, GUI design
- Knowledge for software development lifecycle - Rational, Agile
- Stocks, Bonds, Swaps, Options
- Understanding of trade lifecycle, risk, P&L, settlements, corporate actions
- Proficiency with SQL, Stored procedures
- 5-7 years of BA experience in Financial Capital Markets
- MS Project Plan, Visio, Excel, and macros
- SQL Skills, ability to independently run data analysis queries (2+ years)
- Requirements and Business Analysis (7+ years)
- Project Management (2+ years)
- Swaps, Equity Derivatives (5+ years)
- SwapOne, Imagine (5+ years)
- Murex, Calypso, Sophis, other trading platforms (in lieu of experience with SwapOne or Imagine) (6+ years)
Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Trading System – Nice to Have Skills
- Prior experience with a Derivatives Trading System (Calypso, Murex, SwapOne, Sophis) preferred
Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Trading System - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Senior Business Analyst - Derivatives Trading System - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Work Remotely
calendar_today4 days ago