Salesforce Business Analyst (BB-D2DD9)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Salesforce Business Analyst
On behalf of our client in the Automotive Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst.
Salesforce Business Analyst – Job Description
- Salesforce Business Analyst professional that requires both strong business acumen and advanced understanding of Salesforce.
- Provide strategic salesforce advice, identify and recommend best practices and processes.
- Deliver solutions that increase the overall Salesforce user experience.
- Resolve complex issues with salesforce related incidents
- Provide guidance when scoping and delivering Salesforce solutions to meet business needs.
- Work with internal teams to scope work and produce estimates to help define deliverables and timelines.
- Analyze data quality requirements, define data quality plan and execute.
- Create and maintains documentation related to important support processes.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats.
- Constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications for new salesforce project enhancements and initiatives.
- Prepares technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. (Draft system specification documents for new releases and reviewing Salesforce Scheduled releases to identify any new features and trends to be included in future Work effectively individually and with team members to achieve customer satisfaction and success.
- Documenting requirements for building integration jobs based on instructions and pre-established guidelines
- Performing detailed business requirements and business process analysis in support of the solution strategies and business cases
- Review, analyze and understand the data and data sources to ensure that all business requirements are met and that the reporting is comprehensive, efficient and accurate
- Experience defining wireframes, dashboards, reports as well as self-serve requirements for business analytics deliverables
- Provide specialized end to end data analysis solutions and business insights for one or more business areas
- Contribute to efforts to improve reporting processes within your assigned area with respect to efficiency, accuracy and timeliness
- Maintain and regularly review documentation for assigned processes in support of the teams business continuity
- Contribute to the team in both technical and analytical aspects by sharing and adopting best practices
Salesforce Business Analyst – Mandatory Skills
- Excellent communicator, both oral and in writing and ability to manage and influence stakeholders
- Strong ability to sell recommendations and solutions by stating advantages and value in business terms.
- Bachelor’ degree in Computer Science
- 10 years experience as a Business Analyst
- 3 to 5 years working experience delivering complex salesforce projects
- Solid experience in Agile/Scrum
Salesforce Business Analyst – Nice to Have Skills
- Salesforce admin certification
- PMP, IIBA, PSM or CSM (Scrum Master certification)
Salesforce Business Analyst - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 12 months to start
Salesforce Business Analyst - Assignment Location
Toronto, ON – Working Remotely
calendar_today1 day ago