Field Services (BB-973BA)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Three to four (3-4) years’ experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
- Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
- Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
- Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills.
- Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
- Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
- Knowledge and experience of ticketing tools ( ServiceNow / Remedy etc.),
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting of Mobile Device Management system( Airwatch / Xenmobile/ Mobile iron etc),
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting for VDI, SCCM/ LAnDesk/ Altris, Skype for Business, OneDrive.
- Good Customer management skill,
- Good in oral and written communication
- Able to interact and work with customer at different levels.
- Self- Driven and result oriented.
- Really passionate about the work
- Good to have
- Basic understanding and troubleshooting of Apple devices and apps
Good Customer management skill, Good in oral and written communication Able to interact and work with customer at different levels. Self- Driven and result oriented. Really passionate about the work Good to have Basic understanding and troubleshooting of Apple devices and apps
calendar_today9 hours ago
work Maarut Inc