Benefits Representative - Customer Service - Hiring This Week (BB-4E71C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Get paid what you're worth, providing a service that truly helps families. We are looking to fill 3 positions by the end of this week. After applying, please check your email for interview options.
We provide weekly pay, great benefits, and plenty of advancement opportunity. No previous experience is required, as we fully train from the ground up. We do require that you have integrity, punctuality, and are serious about your career.
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Yearly trips to exciting and exotic locations
- Great compensation
- Community impact
- Hands-on one on one training
- Great weekly pay and bonuses
- Sales experience is a plus, as you will be consulting potential clients for insurance/benefits services. We will fully train on all aspects of the position.
- We just launched a hot new game-changing technology and are currently experiencing explosive growth
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
We are looking to add 5 new Benefits Specialists to our team. We fully train, so experience in our industry is not required. If you work hard and show that you are serious, we do have advancement opportunities. We truly care about helping our associates succeed and we have the tools.
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Must have a reliable vehicle and valid driver's license
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Detail oriented
- Eager and willing to learn
We pride ourselves in great company culture and leadership programs with constant mentor-ship to help our managers develop themselves into stronger team leaders.
If you feel that you possess the qualities that we are looking for and would like to see if you are a fit for our company, apply now!
I will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.
We will email you back promptly, so please check your emails for a response.
All applicants will be considered without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Skills that work well with our company are: sales and marketing, hospitality, retail experience, management experience, finance, appointments, call center experience, insurance sales, B2B sales, B2C sales, consulting experience, and appointment setter experience
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today2 days ago
work Platinum Empire Group