iOS Developer - Remote - 3+ months (BB-84DB9)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Description:Our client is looking for an iOS Developer to join their team for 3+ months starting in early February.
What you'll be doing as the iOS Developer:
- Working on a multi-disciplinary agile team on an application for a large healthcare company.
- Building an application aimed at a range iOS devices.
- Solving problems and delivering a quality product in collaboration with other developers, designers, architects and strategy.
- Ensuring the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborating with a team to define, design, and ship priority features.
- Identifying and correcting bottlenecks and fixing bugs.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years as an iOS Developer
- Proficiency with: XCode, Objective C, Swift, Apple iOS class libraries, JSON, Fisheye, HP Quality Center, Perfecto Mobile, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of: Jira, Confluence etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
If this sounds like you - please get in touch with your CV.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Creative Circle