Brokerage Rater (Overnight/Part-Time) (BB-4CD21)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Future You wants to know – what is life at UPS really like? You’ll see that it’s about opportunity, teamwork, a supportive culture and benefits that help you become everything you’re envisioning right now.Explore the many ways UPS can enrich life for Future You. And if you’d like benefit information, find it with the specific job you’re looking for.
Shift: Monday - Friday (21:00-02:00)
Potential for additional hours
The Brokerage Rater assesses all fees for the importation of International packages. The responsibilities include the following:
- Assessing duties taxes and brokerage fees of commodities imported into Canada
- Ensuring that assessment of duties and taxes adhere to Canada Customs and Revenue Agency regulations by using harmonized codes (HS codes)
- Ensuring that professionalism is used at all times when dealing with both internal and external customers
- Available to work nights: 3-5 hrs/day
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong analytical skillsattention to detail
UPS Canada is a diverse and equal opportunity employer. Please advise our HR representatives if workplace accommodation is needed. Thank you for your interest in UPS Canada.
calendar_today4 days ago