Project Manager, Buildings (BB-1C954)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:David Aplin Group, one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, has partnered with our client to recruit for a Project Manager, Buildings, based in Winnipeg, MB.As a project leader, you possess over 5 years’ experience delivering public sector, institutional projects of various types. What you’ll get to do as a Project Manager:
- Develop strong client relationships and act as the main point of contact throughout the project to achieve the client’s goals and objectives
- Work on project $1M+ with various project delivery models and ensure all work complies with client standards, policies, and procedures
- Ensure that client expectations and satisfaction are met or exceeded on all projects and the client’s best interests are represented with respect to contractual and technical issues
- Interface regularly with internal and external project stakeholders, maintaining appropriate lines of communication on an ongoing basis
- Coordinate, chair, and participate in various project management and site meetings
- Work collaboratively with the integrated project team to resolve issues and engage multiple stakeholders to identify solutions
- Initiate and maintain required project-related documents and deliver all work in accordance with Quality Management System processes and procedures
- 5 years or more of demonstrated progressive project management experience in the delivery of new construction and renovation projects for projects over $1M+
- Knowledge of and experience with public sector projects
- A university degree in Business, Architecture, Engineering or Construction Project Management, or a combination of relevant education and institutional project experience.
- Strong knowledge of various types of capital project delivery models, project management models, and financial management.
- Proven ability to organize, manage and build consensus among a diverse clinical and leadership stakeholder group
- Proven ability to build trustful relationships with clients and project stakeholders while consistently providing high levels of customer service
- Collaborative leadership style with the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work effectively with a variety of professionals in a multi-disciplinary environment
- Excellent analytical skills with strong attention to detail and superior problem-solving ability
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Advanced computer skills, including knowledge of scheduling (MS Project), word processing (Word) and spreadsheet (Excel), and slide presentation (MS PowerPoint).
- Professional industry credentials and training such as the following, or other similar industry-recognized designation is considered an asset: PMP, P,Eng
calendar_today12 hours ago
work David Aplin Group