Analyst, Technical Support - CleverAnt (BB-0FCD2)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal
All Available Locations: Montreal
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills...whatever those may be.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
We are looking for someone who is passionate and rigorous to take charge of the technical support of our clients' customized solutions! The analyst's main role is to provide assistance to our clients by analyzing and resolving their issues. Our clients contact us if they have a problem with their existing solutions or for an optimization opportunity and we work with them to solve it or carry it out, as the case may be. This position is vital because it is the analyst who first receives and processes requests effectively to encourage the use of our solutions and improve client satisfaction.
What will your typical day look like?
- Take charge of our clients' technical support and improve processes and tools;
- Analyze issues to identify the source of problems and provide, document and apply concrete solutions to resolve them;
- Communicate with our clients to guide them in the use of their solutions;
- Prioritize client requests in a context where volume is generally low, but the complexity of the requests and the time to resolve them are high;
- Participate in small projects alone or in larger team projects;
- Manage multiple support requests simultaneously while respecting client estimates and expectations;
- Participate in the continuous improvement of processes and tools.
About the team
CleverAnt is a team dedicated to simplifying the work of its clients by providing them with customized automated solutions based on Microsoft Excel with our patented technology to complement their enterprise products (e.g., UKG Workforce Dimensions). Our clients operate in many industries and our solutions vary according to the needs of our clients and are often related to the management of their work force (e.g., employee scheduling).
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- Advanced mastery of Microsoft Excel;
- Professional experience in a technical support role;
- Excellence in problem solving;
- Thoroughness, integrity and efficiency;
- Proactivity, resourcefulness and attention to detail;
- Team spirit and ability to work autonomously;
- Good interpersonal skills in dealing with clients;
- Bilingualism in French and English in a professional context, oral and written, is essential;
- Good time and task management skills;
- Analytical and solution-oriented.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
calendar_today2 hours ago