Delivery Specialist- OpenRoad Lexus Port Moody (BB-06C76)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
We believe in doing good for our customers and for ourselves. Whether it’s launching the most anticipated model of the year or purchasing a vehicle for your next adventure, great people and relationships are at every turn with OpenRoad.
We are proud of our forward-thinking culture developed over 40 years of continuous improvement initiatives. OpenRoad is one of the largest and fastest growing automotive retail groups in the country (representing 20 automotive brands across 25 locations) with a shared vision to become the national automotive leader in customer experience. As one of Canada’s Best Employers and Best Managed Companies, we are looking for team players who are excited to continually learn, work hard, and take ownership of their role.
If you love the idea of joining an organization with unlimited possibilities to accelerate your career, then apply to OpenRoad and grow with us today!
OpenRoad Auto Group is currently seeking to expand our team with a Full-Time Delivery Specialist at OpenRoad Lexus Port Moody.
A Career at OpenRoad Means You’ll Enjoy:
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Prepare the showroom and ensure it is in an attractive and desirable state at all times.
• Assist in greeting and welcoming customers and provide excellent customer service.
• Provide support to the Sales Department during the vehicle delivery process.
• Coordinate all new and used vehicle deliveries between the Sales team, Finance & Insurance office and Detailing team.
• Promote product superiority including technology and features, and inform customers about vehicle specifications.
• Present, explain and demonstrate the vehicle features in detail with all guests.
• Coordinating sold vehicle preparation, including accessories, chemical packages, and delivery clean ups.
• Inspect all vehicles for delivery to ensure cleanliness, free of any and all damage and on time delivery.
• Following up with customers after delivery on any outstanding questions regarding vehicle.
• Responding to guest inquires, both in person and via telephone.
• Provide vehicle information and explanation as needed after delivery.
• Exceed established customer service ratings and guidelines.
• Must follow company safety policies and practices, and immediately, report any and all accidents to General Manager.
• This position will be expected to perform other duties as assigned by management.
• OpenRoad reserves the right to modify this job description as business needs require.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• Be tech savvy and comfortable with automotive technology, with an aptitude for learning detailed product knowledge.
• Well organized and possess strong time management skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively with all levels of the organization.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be able to articulate detailed information.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Highly self-motivated and have the ability to learn quickly and be open to challenges.
• Ability to communicate with others and to assimilate and understand information, in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
• Ability to make sound decisions in a manner consistent with the essential job functions.
• A valid British Columbia Driver’s License with a good driving record.
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onPort Moody, Canada
work OpenRoad Auto Group