Digital Ads Specialist (BB-02CF9)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
The Digital Ads Specialist focuses on both merchant and Wish Local store acquisition through the optimization and management of paid media programs across Facebook, Google, and other digital & traditional media. They will execute experiments, analyze experiment results, conduct daily performance analysis and management, and present performance results along with recommendations for the optimization of conversion from digital ad spend.
The Digital Ads Specialist will also contribute to the development of an effective optimization process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance in near real-time. This is an awesome role for someone who can work the complete Digital Ad lifecycle from Ideation to Measurement and Iteration.
If you are keen to apply quantitative analysis to complex problem-solving in a fast-paced, complex and performance driven Digital Advertisement environment, this could be a dream job for you!
Candidates must be located in US or Canada.
What you'll be doing:
- Increase merchant and Wish Local store acquisition through the use of digital & traditional media
- Campaign Management, from Ideation to Performance Analysis & Iteration
- Track & analyze conversion & attribution
- Ad creation and copywriting
- Design, execute & analyze campaign experiments
- Present research results and iterate on findings
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or Statistics)
- 2+ years of experience in the advertising industry, managing campaigns across various networks such as FB, IG, Google, Snap, Twitter, and Pinterest. Ecommerce experience is a plus.
- Experience owning marketing channels with strict CAC and ROAS goals
- A background of leveraging complex data sets to understand market trends, campaign performance, measurement, and opportunities for growth
- Strong proficiency with Excel, in addition to an understanding of relational databases and SQL-like query languages
- Experience running incrementality and A/B tests
- Experience with retargeting / ads optimizations for B2B acquisition is a plus
Wish values diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive work environment. We provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. We do not discriminate based on any legally-protected class or characteristic. Employment decisions are made based on qualifications, merit, and business needs. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, please let your recruiter know. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
calendar_today3 days ago