Brand Ambassador (BB-0D9C9)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
On behalf of our client, Procom is actively seeking 2 Brand Ambassador for a 12 month contract in Victoria, BC.
Brand Ambassador Job Details
- The successful candidates for this role will attend TELUS events and/or TELUS door warming to deliver TELUS messaging and gifting. This will include:
- Pick up required collateral, swag, gifts or event equipment as required.
- On event, set up table or booth in accordance with TELUS brand standards. Throughout the event, engage with event attendees, sometimes actively searching them out. Help run any activations, take contest entries, etc. Post event, help break down the table/tent and return all materials as arranged.
- For door warming, you will engage in conversations with anyone who opens the door, following the direction given for that type of door warming, answering any questions and generally getting prospects and/or customers excited about PureFibre and TELUS. While not selling, you will be asked to collect information when there is either strong interest in a product or frustration towards TELUS so the appropriate teams can follow up.
- Preference will be given to those who a second language including but not limited to: Mandarin, Cantonese, Punjabi, Tagalog or another second language, but not required.
- Passionate about outstanding customer service and sales
- Comfortable with technology
- Motivated to meet personal and event goals
- Love to work in a team and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication (written, verbal) skills
- Desire to "roll up your sleeves" to get things done
- Ability to travel and work unconventional hours
- High school completion
- Some post-Secondary education (i.e. Marketing, Sales)
- A year or two of event, sales or customer service experience
Brand Ambassador Assignment Location
calendar_today2 days ago