System Maintenance Program Analyst (BB-4CE1A)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
From its first helicopter manufacturing facility in 1984 to the production of A220 Family single-aisle jetliners today, Airbus has significantly increased its presence in Canada.
Airbus' ties to Canada were deepened in October 2017 when Airbus sought to acquire a majority stake in the C Series Aircraft Limited Partnership (renamed Airbus Canada Limited Partnership in June 2019), the entity that manufactures and sells Bombardier's single-aisle C Series jets- rebranded the A220 Family, with its two versions designated the A220-100 and A220-300. The partnership markets, manufactures and supports the A220 Family worldwide.
Description of the job
The jobholder will report to the A220 Maintenance Program Section Chief at Airbus Canada, Mirabel, CANADA.
The jobholder will be primarily responsible for managing the maintenance program for several ATAs System within the framework of Airworthiness and Certification regulations. He/She will secure strong links with System Engineering Department to adequately address Customers operations constraints and in-service experience linked to planned Maintenance. He/ She will drive innovations, improvement initiatives.
He/She will be in charge of supporting the treatment of in-service scheduled maintenance data and securing continuous evolution process improvement.
MAJOR PROBLEMS TO BE SOLVED IN THE POSITION
- Develop and update the system scheduled maintenance program according to MSG-3 methodology and MRB Process
- Support and optimize the reported data management. Adapt the existing tool to the growing flow of data and propose innovative IT solutions
- Manage the System schedule maintenance analyses and activities according to the planning and directives given by the Maintenance Working Group Co-Chair.
- Manage and deliver planned maintenance contribution to meet Certification requirements and deadlines.
- Develop a relationship of trust with Customers and the Engineering departments in Airbus Canada and the other Airbus sites.
- Propose dataflow/workflow improvement solution to control the continuous flow of reported in-service data.
- Guaranty the establishment of a safe and economical maintenance program according to certification requirements and the A220 Policy and Procedures Handbook.
- Be the voice of our Customers in Engineering and enhance maintenance program requirements consideration.
- Ensure transfer of Customer in-service experience/constraints to the design office.
- Represents his/ her domain of expertise, presents Maintenance program to Airlines and Airworthiness Authorities.
- Represent Airbus in Operator meetings, technical conferences and international industry seminars.
- Provide maintenance engineering support expertise to other Customer Services divisions, as well as to other Airbus directorates (sales, marketing, certification...)
- Bring added value to the A220 Maintenance Program and take the lead of initiatives and projects.
- Support the Maintenance program evolution project (data management, continuous improvement...)
MAJOR END RESULTS
- Contribute to the establishment of a safe and cost efficient maintenance program
- Contribute to Airbus Canada Customer Services top objectives with regards to financial target and DMC reduction.
- Knowledgeable graduated engineer with 5 to 7 years of professional experience preferably in various areas of activities such as industrial process engineering, Program / Project management.
- Good general knowledge in the maintenance of aircraft structure for modern civil aircraft
- Knowledge in Data Mining / data management
- Experience in IT solutions specification or in coding (python, SQL, java, vba) would be an asset
- Experience in data configuration management would be an asset
- Good presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Good presentation skills.
- Quick learning
- Customer centricity oriented.
- Highly motivated by Customer support and service minded.
- Ability to cope with highly demanding environment.
- Good co-ordination and relational skills to engage with Customers, Design Centres of Competency, Suppliers and other Airbus departments.
- Resolute, adaptable, open-minded and flexible.
- Reliable Team player, clear, concise and comprehensive when reporting.
Please upload your resume in French and English.
As a leader in our field, Airbus Canada Limited Partnership provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Airbus provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Airbus complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, demotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, benefits and training.
Airbus expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status or other legally protected status. Improper interference with the ability of Airbus' employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
As a matter of policy, Airbus does not sponsor visas for North American positions unless specified. Only applicants with current work authorization will be considered.
Airbus does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment.
calendar_today1 day ago