Manager, Quality & Methods (BB-0B523)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Description:Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Installation Products (ELIP) provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
Our ABB plant located in Iberville, Canada is looking for a candidate for the position of Manager, Quality & Methods in order to support the various products of low and medium voltage electrification including micro-electric boxes and meter sockets.
This position is related to the responsibility of a multidisciplinary team of a minimum of 4 resources; engineers and technicians.
This department manager reports directly to the Plant Operations Manager
- Plan, direct and control the management of activities related to Quality and manufacturing operations methods.
- Ensure the upgrading of the business processes of Quality & Methods.
- Update the methods model (manufacturing procedures & assemblies)
- Implement manufacturing process optimization initiatives
- Ensuring the integrity of good practices - ISO 9001 quality standard
- Adequately manage non-conformities
- Maintain and promote a collaborative mindset environment with fellow internal & external partners
- Engineering education background (industrial or electrical or mechanical or other related disciplines)
- Minimum of 3 years in people management
- Strong knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Knowledge of health-safety-environmental issues
- Customer Orientation
- Results driven & strong leadership capabilities
- Strong communication skills (oral and written & French - English
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.
Reference Number CA76801190_E3 Publication date 2021-02-15
calendar_today1 day ago