Business Development Manager - Remote based Europe - Life sciences (BB-48468)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
This is a remote position.
Experience in sales and new business prospecting.
- Experience in key accounts management.
- Experience in selling localization services
- Preferably experience in sales in the medical devices sector.
- Experience in the language services industry and the management of translation/interpretation services will be an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good negotiation and closing skills
- Computer oriented
- Organisational skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Flexible working hours
- Life sciences - Localization industry experience
- German language - business level, English language - business level
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generation of business through the signing of new accounts with prospective clients obtained by the Business Development Manager (BDM), within the established target customer parameters. Development and growth of these new accounts according to the current strategic line established by Sales Management and General Management. Achievement of the annual objective established at a personal level. Achievement of procedure objectives.
- Prospecting / new business development.
- Consultative selling.
- Increase the customer database with new accounts.
Compliance with sales objectives.
- Preparation and coordination of proposals (RFPs, RFQs -more exhaustive proposals, tender-type) in collaboration with other departments.
- Preparation and monitoring of the first quote(s) for the new accounts.
- Monitoring of quotes.
- Negotiation of rates and payment conditions.
- Maintenance of the customer database (registration of new customer files, update of customer information, etc.).
- Periodic monitoring of customers through calls and visits.
- Attending to different requests of the assigned accounts.
- Input of customer information and sales activities on the CRM.
- Monitoring of the first project(s) -level of customer satisfaction-.
- Collaboration with the Marketing Department in the creation and update of sales materials (presentations, etc.). Adaptation of said materials for each customer where necessary.
- Preparation of reports for Sales Management.
- Attendance to department meetings.
Sales, life sciences, Localization, account management, business development
calendar_today3 days ago
work Larsen Globalization Recruitment