Assistant Electrical Technical Officer (BB-8DDE8)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
The Assistant Electro Technical is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the electrical plant and associated electrical systems as designated by the Chief Electro Technical Officer and Chief Engineer.
Responsibility and Authority:
* Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
* Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
* Regular reporting to update Chief Electro Technical Officer of any issues with the electrical system under his/her responsibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Onboard Lighting Maintenance.
- Onboard Passenger and Crew Cabin Electrical Systems.
- Onboard Passenger and Crew Launderettes Equipment.
- Under the instruction and guidance of the Chief Electro Technical Officer, assist in the maintenance and repair of the
- Vessel’s Electrical generation/distribution and Propulsion Plants.
- Under the instruction of the Chief Electro Technical Officer, assist in the maintenance and repair of the Vessel’s Galley Equipment.
- Under the instruction of the Chief Electro Technical Officer, be available to assist with the Vessel’s Engine Room Electrical Systems.
Education and Experience:
* 1 year relevant experience in electrical systems.
* Fluent in English (written and verbal)
calendar_today1 day ago
work Seamax International Cruise Ship Employment Services