Equipment Sales Consultant (BB-27EEE)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:The Equipment Sales Consultant will be responsible for selling heavy duty equipment while achieving and maintaining appropriate levels of gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction. Further responsibilities include evaluating equipment proposed for purchase, repossession, or trade-in and recommends purchase price and terms to General Manager. The Equipment Sales Consultant also ensures that acquired equipment is prepared for front line readiness, effectively and efficiently.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) essential
- Post-secondary education in sales and marketing preferred
- Heavy equipment sales experience preferred
- Three years related experience and/or training
- Excellent sales skills, preferably in a related field
- Familiarity with advertising mediums, terms, success rates, etc.;
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence
- Must be able to lift up to 25 kg and carry short distances
- Must be able to climb into and out of heavy equipment
- Must be able to operate a keyboard and other common office equipment
- Must be available to customers outside of normal business hours in order to be successful (overtime is not paid in this position as per BC Employment Standards).
- Ability to negotiate is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Some travel will be required to review potential purchases, attend training courses or meetings, evaluate existing inventory, or meet with current and potential customers.
- Use of personal vehicle is required
calendar_today1 day ago
location_onPrince George, Canada