Concrete Precast Operator (BB-216AD)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Responsible for the operate concrete precast machine operations on construction sites.
- Familiar with and master the performance of mixing mechanism and equipment operation, and understand the common sense of concrete equipment.
- Responsible for entails mixing, pouring, and spreading concrete, knowledge well of the concrete process including the mixture of materials that must be put together in the right proportions.
- Responsible for cooperating with on-site construction needs and conditions, ensuring that proper supply of concrete is maintained for operations to remain constant.
- Responsible for mix materials and making the mixed cement concrete into precast materials.
- Clean up of site after work.
- Other duties, as assigned.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience operating concrete machines.
- Knowledge well of the relevant processes of concrete precast work.
- Ability to operate the mixer independently.
- Ability to work independently, and within a team.
- Previous concrete labor experiences will be an asset.
- Experience in CNC machine operation is preferred.
calendar_today3 days ago
work Goldentrust Capital