Education Support Worker (BB-F63F8)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Four (4) Month Full-time Contract Position at the FW Schumacher Residence
The Education Support Worker works alongside the classroom teacher to support youth with clinically significant emotional, behavioral and learning complexities across settings. Section 23 programs have the mandate of offering intensive life skills and academic support to achieve success for higher education outcomes and developing strategies for successful reintegration to the regular school setting.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• A College Social Service Worker diploma or post-secondary education in the Human Services discipline with two years related experience working with families and children
• Experience working with, youth and families is considered an asset
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism (English /French) is required
• Must have a valid driver’s license and use of own vehicle
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: February 26, 2021
Quote Competition # 21-16
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.
calendar_today2 days ago
work North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services