General Laborer, Warehouse (Seasonal) (BB-DA545)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
General Laborer (Warehouse) , P&H Grain
Join a team that shares your passion and enthusiasm for Canadian grain! Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited (P&H) has an opportunity for a motivated, forward-thinking and dedicated individual to bring their grain industry insight and hands on skills to a role as a General Laborer (Warehouse) based in Amberley, Ontario.
Work and grow with a family-owned company.
P&H’s roots go back over 110 years, and we have always been a Canadian, family-owned and managed agri-business. Our corporate culture values are family values; honesty and integrity with a focus on listening and continuous learning. Like family, we support our staff to always do better.
With over 70 locations spanning from coast to coast, and trade links around the globe, P&H is growth-oriented, diversified and vertically integrated with operations spanning across grain trading, handling and merchandising, as well as crop inputs, flour milling and feed mills.
Skills and experience for the next step in your career.
Your day to day activities will include:
- Warehouse operations: sorting seed, stacking chemicals on shelves, decanting bulk product into totes
- Work with customers to process and load their orders
- Unloading trucks
- Preparing custom application equipment by loading and unloading sprayer trailer and prepping chemical for the next day’s work
- Maintain a safe and clean warehouse environment
- Responsible for ensuring proper shipping and receiving documentation prior to handling product
The successful candidate should enter the position with the following qualifications:
- Previous general labourer experience
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Experience working in a grain elevator or farm is an asset
- Experience with forklift and warehouse equipment is an asset
We thank all applicants, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
P&H is committed to building a skilled and diverse workforce that is reflective of Canadian society. As a result, Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited is an equal opportunity employer and is in compliance with the Employment Equity Act. We welcome applications from women, aboriginal people, people with disabilities and members of visible minorities. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Learn more about us at www.parrishandheimbecker.com
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today3 days ago
work Parrish & Heimbecker, Limited