Health Care Aide, LTC (Regular, Part-time) (BB-AAD52)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Ready to make a difference in someone’s life? As a Health Care Aide, you will help us deliver the person-centred care Revera is renowned for. Reporting to the Director of Care, you will ensure the proper delivery of our services, including assisting with personal care, meal service and hygiene, to observing and reporting changes in physical or mental health and well-being. Whether social, emotional, psychological or physical, if it concerns our residents, it concerns YOU!
A typical day might include:
• Ensuring each resident receives care tailored to their needs, as determined by your supervisor;
• Fostering relationships with residents and families;
• Providing support and professional insights for both residents and their families;
• Helping residents meet their daily care needs and longer-term goals;
• Responding to residents’ questions and concerns with HEART: Hear, Empathize, Acknowledge, Respond, Thank.
What YOU bring
• Graduate of Health Care Aide program (or provincial equivalent certificate program with completion of required theory and practicum hours)
• Strong oral communication, as well as time-management skills
• Tech savvy – having the ability to complete online documentation via iPhone/iPad
• Experience providing personal-care duties, including providing tasks such as lifting and transferring clients
• Current Basic Cardiac Life Support and First Aid certification recommended
• Current (within 6 months) Vulnerable Position/Sector Check (VSC)
What we offer
• Technology to help you do your job better
• Benefits and Pension Package
• Better work life balance
• Vision to support Person Centered Care
Ask yourself if what you're doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
calendar_today18 hours ago
work Bow-Crest Care Centre