Registered Nurse, Operating Room (part Time) (BB-0978E)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:In accordance with established hospital policies and procedures provides and co-ordinates nursing care to assigned patients consistent with current standards of nursing practice and the clinical specialty of operating room nursing and post-anaesthetic care nursing. Nursing responsibilities include scheduled on-call responsibilities for emergency surgery and PACU assignment.
- Registration with BC College of Nurses and Midwives as a practicing RN registrant.
- Post diploma certification in operating room techniques and procedures, or post diploma course in post-anaesthetic care nursing, CPNC (national perioperative certification) desirable OR
- Equivalent combination of education, training and recent experience in O.R. and P.A.C.U.
- Critical care skills an asset.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
- Ability to organize work.
View Terrace Community
calendar_today2 days ago
work Northern Health