Registered Nurse, CCU, ICU, Cardiac Stepdown, High Acuity (ICU) - RCH (BB-A71A8)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? We have the position for you! We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Registered Nurse in our High Acuity Unit at Royal Columbian Hospital.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for critical care nursing to the role and be part of our fast-growing team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth. Critical Care is one of 13 clinical service programs provided through a coordinated network of community, intermediate, and tertiary services to Fraser Health patients who are critically ill.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Delivering care to a variety of critically ill patients
- Collaborating with members of the interprofessional care team
- Participating in quality improvement activities and research by identifying patient care issues
- Guiding patients and families/care givers about illness prevention, health restoration and health maintenance
- Participating in and attending in-services and other educational programs
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Graduated from an approved school of Nursing
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Completion of applicable post graduate course work
- Current Certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS)
This role is a relief full-time position located at Royal Columbian Hospital (RCH) in New Westminster, BC. RCH is a provincial referral hospital (tertiary/trauma care centre) with 422 acute beds that is University of BC Affiliated. RCH is located 1⁄2 hour from downtown Vancouver, and close to rapid transit, shopping, restaurants and other amenities.
The city of New Westminster, is located on a hillside overlooking the Fraser River, is the oldest incorporated city in BC, was once the provincial capital, and remains an urban hub of the Lower Mainland. The Royal City, as it is still known, began as a pioneer settlement and evolved into a stately Victorian city, and today remains graced with many grand Victorian and Edwardian heritage buildings that you can visit.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
calendar_today2 days ago
location_onNew Westminster, Canada
work Fraser Health