Product Manager, Enterprise IoT (BB-2C8CB)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Req Id: 274157
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
We are searching for a customer-focused B2B Product Manager who will partner with a proven track record of successfully delivering new products in the enterprise telecom or technology related industries. You will partner with other high energy professionals who are passionate about contributing to Bell’s goal of being recognized as Canada’s leading communications company. This is an opportunity to work on the Product Management team to take on business development, product management and strategic leadership alongside management of IoT solutions.
As a successful product manager you’ll thrive in a complex and early stage environment bringing concepts to reality as you effectively build relationships and lead cross functional teams with a customer focused approach. You will need to have advanced critical thinking skills to synthesize information and make optimal choices to grow the business. You will manage the full product lifecycle with the customer value and experience being paramount for all activities, while driving internal optimization.
- Contribute and deliver on the IoT product strategy in coordination with the various stakeholders across Bell’s business units. Execute on the strategy.
- Create specific product vision and requirements, supporting business cases for products and enablement platforms; support through all stages of ideation, funding, design, execution.
- Manage Bell partnerships; end to end ownership of product portfolio
- Work with key partners and internal technology team members to enable Bell differentiation and unique models in serving customer needs
- Work closely with partners and internal teams to manage and support all 4 Ps for your products
- Lead and manage the product lifecycle by creating and managing cross-functional teams in Product, Marketing, Pricing, Technology and Sales.
- Assesses and maintain competitive intelligence on the vertical markets, partners and competitors’ products.
- Identify and make recommendations related to products, business requirements and internal processes so to quickly adapt to changing markets and evolution of customer needs.
- Track and analyze performance, compose analytical insights to identify opportunities for change or investment.
- Complete and maintain forecasts for your products and contribute to capital planning cycles
- Minimum 3-5 years of practical experience in product management and development. Experience in high tech industries preferred
- Solid understanding of the IoT, telecommunications, software and technology industries
- Strong critical thinking skills to effectively prioritize and rationalize decision making in an ambiguous environment
- Effective at building relationships and leading cross functional teams in product, technology, marketing and sales to deliver customer-focused services
- Knowledge of vertical mobility and IoT enterprise solutions, API use cases, platforms and devices
- Familiarity with hyperscaler & enterprise cloud platforms
- Ability to analyze vast amounts of information to understand complex enterprise problems; seek out various solutions that optimally bring enterprise value to various businesses and their customers
- Ability to create and rationalize strategies and execute plans in ambiguous environments. Ability to clearly articulate complex concepts
- Highly skilled in developing & managing Business engagement frameworks in a multi partner ecosystem, demonstrating a solid understanding of stakeholder management & outcome based delivery
- Ability to effectively communicate and influence across departments and levels of the organization
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate with suppliers and partners
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, motivated self-starter who is comfortable and capable of leading others.
- Proven ability to apply a range of recognized project management methods to manage scope, time, cost, quality, resources, communication and risk
- Solid business and financial acumen
- Strong command in of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and CRM software
- University or College degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering preferred
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive compensation, bonus, & benefits package
- A position with one of Canada’s top 100 employers
- Flexible hours & ability to work remotely
- Development and progression plans with the opportunity to present and collaborate with executives regularly
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular Term - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 03/03/2021
calendar_today1 day ago
calendar_today1 day ago