Care to join us?
If you are a caring and skilled individual who enjoys working with seniors, we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a casual Multi Service Worker to work at Chateau Three Hills, our independent senior living community in Three Hills, AB.
Why work for Vantage Living?
- 100% Employer funded benefit plan available for full and part-time staff who work more than 20 hours/week.
- Flexible schedules to support work-life balance.
- Locally owned and operated.
- Beautiful, modern communities.
- A fun and vibrant company culture.
- Fulfills a vital tenant need for communication and companionship when delivering services within tenant suites and common areas. Participates in tenant service planning as requested;
- Delivers exemplary housekeeping and laundry services within tenant suites, amenity spaces and common/administrative areas. In accordance with the Vibrant Advantage™, respects tenant requests for privacy and choice when delivering services. Organizes cleaning schedules around tenant needs and requests. Responds to non-scheduled requests for housekeeping and laundry assistance;
- Following food safe practices and company policies and procedures, assists with the preparation, presentation, delivery and service of meals. Respects the choices and preferences of tenants in meal service. Conducts clean up after meals;
- Stocks the common area kitchen ensuring proper inventory rotation methods are utilized for all perishable products;
- Reports critical incidents and unusual occurrences to the Site Leader;
- Collects and distributes bedding and towels to service areas in accordance with pre-determined top up levels. Washes, dries and folds flat linens and towels;
- Adheres to WHMIS protocols and infection control guidelines when performing hospitality services and maintains MSDS.
To Be Considered:
- Solid understanding of customer centred service provision consistent with Vantage Living's Vibrant Advantage™ model;
- Comfortable working alone or in a team environment and in the absence of prescribed work routines;
- Able to plan, organize and deliver services with minimal supervision;
- Current WHMIS Certification is an asset; and
- Current Food Safe certificate Level 1 – Basic (or equivalent) is an asset.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Powered by JazzHR