Intermediate BI Developer - Toronto (BB-1F35C)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Require a Computer Science or related degree.
- 3 to 5 plus years of related experience in a BI practice for a large corporation.
- Hands-on experience with the Microsoft technology stack (SSAS, SSRS, SQL Server, TSQL, MDX, DAX, Power BI, Power Pivot, Power Query, etc.).
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing data solutions such as data marts, data warehouses in on-premises and/or cloud environments.
- Hands-on experience resolving performance issues using SQL tuning, optimizing physical schema design, and indexing scheme, etc.
- Hands-on experience creating multi-dimensional and tabular models.
- Hands-on experience building and deploying reports to either on-premises and/or cloud implementations of Power BI.
- Utilizes experience in database concepts, data modeling, data integration including design and architecture.
- Knowledge and experience with Azure/Office 365 solutions considered an asset.
- Knowledge of or experience with ML enabled Data Management, Data Lakes and, IOT Integration and Analytics projects considered an asset.
- Works with Business Stakeholders on the identification of information needs and the development of analytical dashboards in Power BI. Skills in rapid prototyping to increase end-user and stakeholder involvement is key.
- Responsible for BI and PowerPivot design and development using different data sources including data transferred from the SAP system for Base Metals Marketing and Sales.
- Develop and maintain BI dashboards and reports, as well as PowerPivot reports for different key functional areas including sales, finance, and transportation.
- Design dashboards and reports in conjunction with the SAP team to meet user requirements.
- Recommend changes in design and development for continuous improvement.
- Provide training sessions to end-users to ensure all procedures are understood.
- Work with SAP team and super users to run user acceptance tests.
- Responsible for design and maintenance of multi-dimensional and tabular models.
- Responsible for establishing and ensuring best practices for ETL workflow from identified source systems.
- Continuously improves and enforces Data Governance, Tools and Standards, while seeking alignment of BI & Analytics Enterprise.
- Responsible for providing insight and guidance on data security and privacy issues.
- Provide post-implementation support.
calendar_today16 hours ago
work David Aplin Group