Solar Solutions Engineer (BB-8835F)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Solar Solutions Engineer
- Toronto, ON
- Full-time, permanent
- Target salary of $55,000-85,000 per year
- Opportunity to work with a leading Canadian integrated solar and construction solution provider, who is revolutionizing the industry.
Solar Solutions Engineer
You have a solar engineering background with an interest to sell and are looking for a new opportunity to grow.
Your main purpose in this role is to support and sell a ground-breaking new solar energy system to the construction industry. You'll do this by providing the business development team everything they need to close the deal.
You’ll work with them to educate prospects and customers on our products and provide information for the technical questions they have.
You’re looking for a meaningful role and pride yourself in your positive attitude and willingness to learn. You have a genuine desire to succeed, which is why you’ll excel here. You’re motivated and have the initiative and drive to provide solutions to your teammates.
Practically speaking, some of the things you will be responsible for, include:
- Work with our business development representative to educate prospects and customers on our products
- Work with our Architectural Representative to develop customized solutions and proposals that meet clients’ needs
- Support the Architectural Representative to successfully close the business
- Identify key projects and ensure that that our products are included in the design specifications
You’re proactive, and won’t need to be micromanaged as part of our fast-paced team. You don’t need to be told what to do, and you thrive in an environment that allows you to set your own goals and milestones. These characteristics will set you up for a long-term career with us, and your success will mean boundless opportunities for professional growth.
Working With Us
This is a full-time permanent position, working Monday to Friday 9-5 out of our Etobicoke office. You’ll receive a salary of $55,000-85,000 commensurate with experience in addition to a comprehensive benefits package and vacation.
If this sounds appealing to you, read on to see what we’re looking for in a qualified Solar Solutions Engineer.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- 3+ years’ experience in solar energy either in technical or sales support, R&D, or solution development
- Advanced knowledge of building cladding products or BIPVs (Building Integrated Photo Voltaics) is an asset
- Must be results-driven and work well with a sales team
- Must be able to learn new products and technical knowledge quickly
- Must be able to develop solutions for clients based on product knowledge and customer needs
- A passion for sustainability and solar energy
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
How to Apply
Our online application will give you the option to apply to this role as a complete person – not just a resume. The application will assess your qualifications, personality traits and workplace preferences, and should take 10 to 15 minutes to complete. After submitting, you'll receive an email inviting you to log in and view your assessment results.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us with the “Help” button in the application.
We will review all applications, with priority given to those who have completed the assessment and look forward to hearing from you.
calendar_today2 days ago