Support Analyst (BB-E30B1)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Edsembli – Support Analyst
Edsembli is seeking a seasoned professional to join their team as a Support Analyst. You will work directly with Customers and our Client’s internal development team to resolve customer software challenges though a combination of your expert product knowledge, excellent communication skills and strong problem solving abilities.
Edsembli is a specialized software solutions vendor that provides back-office IT services (similar in scope to ERP-type services) to the K-12 education sector. It serves over 1.7-million students across North America, providing a suite of services for school administration and student information systems.
This role provides the opportunity to:
- Join a small, talented and driven Software as a Service product company
- Build a foundation for long-term career growth in a growing, entrepreneurial IT firm
- Work directly with Client end users to resolve their technical and functional issues related to using our Clients HR/Payroll and/or Accounting software.
- Apply knowledge of applications to analyze and resolve software problems, isolate causes of problems and identify bugs
- Develop an expert level understanding of our Client’s ERP platform and SIS/HRP/Finance concepts so that you can engage with Client professionals and provide excellent technical and functional support
- Provide support for customer requests by logging, prioritizing, and tracking issues
- Document issues, recommending workarounds or escalating, working with Development Team for a resolution
- Provide excellent customer service to Clients and maintain ownership of tickets/issues from filing through to completion
- Identify and document software technical bugs, and perform a smooth handoff to the development team for maintenance coding/resolution.
- 2+ years of experience in technical support, working with end users to resolve their problems for either a complex technical service or software application.
- Intermediate to strong level of understanding of software concepts
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency working with Windows Operating System and Microsoft Office Applications Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience with/knowledge of Human Resources, Payroll or Finance software applications and/or related business processes would be an asset
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and/or comparable SQL-compliant Reporting Tools. SQL database scripting also a strong positive.
- Prior experience working in a software application support environment. It is particularly beneficial if that candidate has experience on .Net native Web applications, running on windows 7/8, with SQL Server 2008/2012, Windows Server 2008/2012 and Active Directory.
- Relevant technical certifications, such as ITIL or other qualifications would be a strong asset
Edsembli has a long history of providing school boards and districts with productive and cost-effective enterprise technology. With offerings that include Student Information Systems (SIS) as well as Human Resources & Payroll (HRP), and Finance (FIN) modules, the company delivers a complete back office IT solution to schools as they seek to access and share information, deliver efficiencies and make better administrative decisions.
calendar_today1 day ago