Production Associate (BB-8DFFF)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
We are currently seeking Production Associates for our Tillsonburg Plants!
Full Time, Permanent
Shifts Available: Mon-Thurs 4x10's- Afternoon Shift 4:00p-2:00a
We are an award-winning, OEM metal stamping and modular assembly company supporting the automobile and light truck manufacturing industry for 30 years throughout Canada, the US and Japan.
- $20.00/hr plus shift premium (4%-afternoons)
- Competitive group benefits plan & pension plan
- Training and development opportunities
- Grade 12 Diploma or GED
- Mechanically inclined
- Ability to do repetitive tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Desire to work on a team
- Open to learning new skills
- Excellent attendance
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Produce parts at established production rates in a safe manner that meet production requirements, shift quota, and hourly cycle counts
- Product quality parts within specifications as per the quality check sheets
- Maintain accurate production records at all times
- Report production issues and down time to Team Leader and suggest corrective action and/or improvement solutions
- Load parts into containers according to packaging MOS
- 5S and Kaizen activities as required
- Adhere to all Heath & Safety policies and procedures
- All other relevant duties
For more information, please visit our website: http://marwoodinternational/careers/
At Marwood we're committed to giving people with disabilities an equal opportunity to provide feedback, and access any information they may need. Please advise if you require accommodation. We would like to thank all candidates for expressing interest however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. Pre-employment screening will be required.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Marwood International Inc.