Administrator / Project Manager / Operations and Executive Support (BB-4EEBA)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Our mission-driven start-up is looking for an Administrator / Project Manager allstar who is a self starter and strives to be organized, process driven and work with multiple team members, but also loves memes and supporting the team where needed. If you’ve got a passion for learning and the drive to get things done, let’s talk ASAP.
- Provide assistance in developing project plans and organizing tasks.
- Maintain the master roadmap and ensure cross-departmental timelines are synced.
- Develop and maintain task-level operational plan from master project plans and roadmap.
- Document management: Create and maintain G-Drive folder structure in a way that ensures all documents are clearly labeled and searchable.
- Take meeting minutes and distribute them to the key stakeholders.
- Ensure that key decisions and actions from the meetings are recorded in the appropriate project/task plan.
- Administrate company tools, systems, and subscriptions to ensure access, configuration, and maintenance.
- Provide assistance to the CEO and executive team as needed.
- Set up customer accounts, communication and correspondence with customers.
- Administrative assistance in operations, people and HR functions like running payroll, invoicing and billing.
- Develop mechanisms to track and maintain the budgets and expenses.
- Bring your knack for finding systems and frameworks for organizing team resources, research and files in a way that facilitates flow and efficiency.
- Good to have:
- PowerPoint savvy and proposal preparation in given business context.
- Leading meetings and ability to present proposals and engaging in discussions.
- Able to wear multiple hats.
- Experienced in account management/business administration.
- Are able to take direction and ask questions.
- Not afraid to take charge and be a self-starter.
- Always open to learning.
- Great at teaching, sharing, and communicating with your team.
- Known for bringing a vibe.
- Highly accountable—you know when to speak up and ask for support, always try to make processes better, and proactively communicate.
- Good at memes.
- An Excel formula whiz willing to suffer in Google Sheets.
You would never:
- Disappear to do it all on your own without working with the team.
- Try to do it all on your own to impress people.
- Forget to read carefully or pay attention to what the tasks or project is.
- Forget to document everything.
We use the following tools:
- Google Suite
- Gusto / Wage Point
Ongoing tasks may include:
Email management: Managing all shared LOCI inboxes and emails, including the CEO’s inbox. Sorting and keeping on top of all external communications.
Calendar coordination: Supporting team members in calendar management, meeting coordination, and overseeing team schedules on a high level.
Subscription Management: Acting as main administrator and point of contact for all subscription services and software used by the team.
Travel / Team Sprints support: Researching, confirming and booking flights and accommodation for travel. Coordinating schedules, locations, supplies, meals for
team sprint events.
Team documentation: Manage and maintain staff director that includes all
employee birthdays, food preferences of the team, etc.
CRM system: Maintaining database of contacts, coordinating follow up
scheduling and calls for the executive team with prospective contacts.
Recruitment + Onboarding: Monitoring JazzHR posts, recruitment and hiring process when applicable. Setting up new hires on their first day, in email and onboarding capacity.
NDA’s: Setting up and tracking NDA’s and contracts- Sunsetting / wrapping up projects
Weekly Updates: Drafting weekly updates from the leadership team for company and investors.
Accounting: Acting as the main accounting point person in the company, monitoring all accounts and spending, helping manage Divvy spending and subscriptions within the team.
Internal policies and spend controls: Implementing and monitoring spend control measures, as well as keeping on top of historical tracking and transactions for auditing purposes.
Coordinating with accounting stakeholders: Supporting our CFO and accountants and external finance professionals with information and resources, setting them up for a smooth process.
Invoice payments: Managing, filing, and paying all invoices and subscriptions on a weekly basis.
Payroll: Setting up and pushing payroll every month for full-time employees.
Continuous improvement: Work on refining evolving and supporting the
implementation of business process
Writing + Project Research: Supporting with research and writing copy projects, as needed.
- Marketing experience
- Operations management
- Team management
- Sales and account management
The right person for the job:
- Is excited, patient, and driven to make things work and problem solve on the fly
- Is able to take direction and work independently
- Is positive and able to collaborate with all team members
- Is willing to hit the ground running and experience the start-up vibe
- Has experience in Business Administration / Account Management
- Has experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Is able to balance collaborating with a team and working on projects independently
Working with us be like:
- Mostly remote—The team gathers for work sprints periodically throughout the year, but this practice has been halted for the time being due to a global pandemic.
- Supportive, collaborative, creative atmosphere.
- Zero tolerance for racism or hate towards any group.
- Flexible hours, pay that values your experience and skills.
- Potential for ongoing employment if the fit is good.
How we work together:
Founded in 2018, LOCI has its genesis in web-based virtual reality and decentralized, autonomous networks. While developing privacy-protecting solutions for the immersive web, Founder & CEO Samantha Mathews began shifting the company’s focus towards safety, designing and building LOCI’s first safety systems.
A safety learning Software as a Service (SaaS) platform, LOCI closes crucial gaps in technical learning and removes risk. The delivery methods for training that LOCI has created do not currently exist in the market. As founder and leader, Mathews has a long history in breakthrough tech ventures and steers LOCI toward providing solutions that tap into neuroscience to change human behaviour and provide safety that is accessible to and effective for all people.
LOCI is a location-centric course creation and learning management system for safety training. The platform enables the generation of content tailored to any environment and delivered in a gamified mobile format, empowering people with stronger recall that can withstand the panic test.
Powered by JazzHR
calendar_today1 day ago