HVAC Technician - G.2 (BB-75332)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
A.C.E. SERVICES – servicing the GTA and Durham Region
Our client A.C.E. Services has an immediate opening for Full-Time HVAC Technician to service our GTA/Durham Region.
- Positive attitude to always deliver the best service to clients
- Ability to work in hazardous and noisy environments
- Strong ability to work effectively under pressure, independently and with a team
- Comfortable working in Institutional; Industrial; Commercial settings
- Friendly, out-going personality
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Ability to follow instructions
- You are motivated and eager to learn!
What we can offer you:
Competitive hourly pay based on experience
- Company Truck & requirements
- Company Cell Phone
- Company provided large/major tools and equipment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair equipment with minimal supervision.
- Work and drive safely, using appropriate safety gear and techniques
- Ability to service clients in a 24/7 environment with on call responsibilities
- Computer skills are required (utilizing tablet in the field)
- Install heating/air conditioning/refrigeration equipment and systems for the purposes of providing comfort inside residence/commercial.
- Inspect systems and their components (e.g. air conditioning, heating and refrigeration units, etc.) to ensure safety and identify necessary repairs and provide an ongoing program of preventive maintenance
- Diagnose problems and/or failures in heating/air conditioning/refrigeration systems to identify equipment and/or systems repair and replacement needs
- Willingness to support other geographic service areas is a plus
· Minimum of 3 years experience installing HVAC heating and cooling equipment, water treatment equipment or water softeners.
· Valid G drivers license.
· Minimum of G2 fitters’ ticket
· Safety Training Certificates
- Valid Driver's License/ Clean Driving Abstract (Required)
- G.2 License (Required)
Why work for us?
- Consistent work. No downtime.
- We treat our employees as family
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity to advance
Qualifications: · Minimum of 3 years experience installing HVAC heating and cooling equipment, water treatment equipment or water softeners. · Valid G drivers license. · Minimum of G2 fitters’ ticket · Safety Training Certificates License: Valid Driver's License/ Clean Driving Abstract (Required) G.2 License (Required)
calendar_today13 hours ago