Fitting room attendant (BB-C32CC)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
The life at Aubainerie is to share our passion for fashion and offer a pleasant shopping experience. Quebec leader of trendy fashion for the whole family with its 59 points of sale, Aubainerie is determined to offer the best to all our customers with the latest styles. Driven by a desire to make the latest trends accessible to everyone, the Aubainerie team continues to renew its collections and continue to grow as Quebec leaders in the retail landscape.
The large Aubainerie family has been giving back to the community since the beginning of the business. Excellence, integrity and family spirit are part of our DNA. A welcoming work environment and a healthy atmosphere that values teamwork. Do you want to reinvent yourself and take on new challenges? This post is for you.
The fitting room attendant, under the supervision of the management team, greets customers, guides them to the fitting rooms and advises them throughout their visit in order to convert potential sales into actual sales.
- Greet customers, count the number of garments they wish to try on and guide them to the fitting room assigned to them;
- Communicate with the department’s sales consultants to retrieve clothes for customers in the fitting rooms;
- Thank customers when they leave the fitting rooms;
- Provide customers with sound advice and recommend merchandise that meets their needs;
- Suggest complementary products to maximize sales;
- Help keep the fitting rooms neat and tidy to make them attractive to customers and to ensure they always reflect the image of the company;
- Keep informed of store policies and procedures to deal with all possible types of interaction in accordance with company standards;
- Find out what merchandise is available and learn more about the various products by checking the store on a regular basis;
- Tell customers about current and upcoming promotions and events to maximize sales and traffic;
- Always act as an ambassador of excellence in providing high-quality customer service by meeting company standards;
- Be aware of internal theft and shoplifting and help to prevent theft following policies;
- Replace employees in other departments as required;
- Any other related tasks.
- No academic requirements
- At least 12 months of experience in a similar job
- Experience in retail sales
- Ability to provide exemplary customer service
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- People skills and dynamism
The use of the masculine gender has been adopted in order to lighten the text and has no discriminatory intent.
calendar_today1 day ago