Accounts Payable Administrator (BB-179DF)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
We have a really nice temporary assignment, starting as soon as possible for 1-2 months, that would suit an accounting person with solid Accounts Payable experience.
Duties will include coding and posting payables, processing weekly cheque runs, maintaining templates for the accounts payable software program, communicating with suppliers, preparing credit applications and assisting with various AP projects as needed.
As our ideal candidate for this position, you have:
- Current medium to high volume A/P experience
- Good Microsoft Excel skills
- A positive, can-do attitude and friendly manner
- Strong detail orientation and the ability to work well under deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in an ERP environment would be very beneficial
$20 an hour. Please send your resume to the attention of Marni.
calendar_today1 day ago
work Hunt Personnel/Temporarily Yours