Solution Architect (BB-109EC)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:We are looking to hire a talented Solutions Architect/Developer to help build a fixed team with various roles and skill-sets that can function in a self-organized manner to deliver new features/code. We are looking for a Developer/Solution Lead type role that has experience on Data Streaming/Kafka to help design and execute on the solution. Preferably, this individual also has experience delivering in Agile teams and with X9 constructs. The focus is to build a data streaming solution based on change data capture/kafka technology which notifies downstream applications on the state of a particular transaction within the ecosystem.
- A developer that is comfortable with designing and delivering solutions based on user stories, which has a quality approach to application development, passionate about technology, and works well in a collaborative and open environment.
- Someone who understands, builds, designs and tests their own code
- Someone who is comfortable working in teams
- Work on user stories and planning is a team effort and this is something the candidate will be contributing toward
- Must have skills:
- Change Data Capture Technology (SQData preferred, IBM, CDC
- Kafka and data streaming
- Experience with AIX /DB2/Java
- Experience with X9 Constructs (digital Cheque metadata format) a bonus!
calendar_today1 day ago
work Stephen Perry