Outside Sales - Account Manager
Industry: Building Materials
Location: North Eastern Toronto
Package: First year base salary guarantee + commissions + bonus + profit share + Benefit + RRSP
This is an amazing opportunity to join a leading family-owned company in the Building Materials Industry. If building relationships and excelling against sales targets is something you thrive on, this opportunity is what you are looking for. This is a unique opportunity to tap into the explosive growth of the expanding communities around the GTA.
Our client is family-owned manufacturing company in the Building Materials Industry. They are recognized by home builders for the quality of their products, the reliability of their employees and the calibre of their services. The company is known for the respect, commitment, and support that they provide to their employees. We are currently seeking an Outside Sales - Account Manager to work and develop the fast-growing North Eastern part of the GTA. The Outside Sales Account Manager will be responsible for developing new business and finding opportunities within new construction. They will develop the market within their territory, build long time, solid relationships and increase sales.
As an Outside Sales - Account Manager, you will be working from a home office with frequent travel to meet with clients. You will need to be organized and proactive in your planning, have the skills to create a book of business and the personality to develop trusting relationships with home builders and contractors. For the right candidate, the company has an extremely enticing compensation package.
- Cold calling and meeting clients on a regular basis
- Develop the client portfolio in North-Eastern Toronto, in a territory from Oshawa to Barrie, including Newmarket and Richmond Hill
- Provide professional sales and service
- Provide follow up with clients and manage ongoing relationships
- Provide detailed reporting on sales activity
Knowledge and skills experience
- 3-5 years in sales or business development
- Windows and Doors Industry knowledge is a strong asset
- Experience working with contractors and home builders
- Professional communication and written skills
- CRM experience and computer knowledge
To learn more please apply via the DMC website. All candidates with previous, appropriate building materials and sales experience will be contacted to discuss the role further. Thank you in advance for your interest!