Senior Mechanical Engineer (BB-1EE87)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Job Description:Our client is currently looking for a to join their growing team in Toronto
* Engineering/design of building mechanical systems (HVAC and plumbing).
* Conduct studies, analyses, and prepare drawings, specifications and reports as required for projects.
* Inspection/contract administration of HVAC and plumbing systems.
* Coordinate with other disciplines as required on multi-discipline projects including architectural, structural, civil and electrical disciplines.
* Liaise with regulatory authorities where required for building permits, safety or other purposes.
* Interact with clients, contractors and vendors when required.
* Participate in business development activities and preparation of proposals
* Mentor junior staff where appropriate.
* Other duties as assigned and appropriate to this position.
* A bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
* Must hold a valid P. Eng. designation with the ability to practice in the province of Ontario or the ability to obtain a P.Eng within the next 6 months.
* 15-20 years of mechanical design engineering experience in an engineering, construction or architectural firm; for industrial, commercial, transportation, and municipal facilities.
* Working knowledge of Ontario Building Code, National Building Code, ASHRAE, NFPA, CSA standards.
* Proficiency with AutoCAD, familiarity with Revit/BIM is an asset.
* Experience with air emission, odor control, acoustics and vibration assessments and studies, an asset.
* Knowledge of Computational Fluid Dynamics an asset.
* Possesses a strong ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with staff and clients.
* Excels at meeting timelines and budgets.
* Proven capabilities in writing reports and other technical documents.
To apply for this opportunity, please forward your resume in confidence to
calendar_today2 days ago
work Navartis Ltd