ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT, SPECIALIZED SERVICES-NI (FULL TIME) (BB-CEC3E)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
The Administrative Assistant, Specialized Services is responsible for coordinating, organizing and providing confidential secretarial and administrative support to members of the Specialized Services team and their portfolio. The Administrative Assistant provides support in the planning, delivery and evaluation of programs and services aligned with, and in support of, achieving Northern Health’s vision, mission, values and strategic plan. Qualifications
- Grade 12 supplemented by successful completion of a diploma or certificate in Business or Office Administration plus three (3) to five (5) years progressive administrative experience, or an equivalent combination of education training and experience.
- Experience with electronic staff scheduling and human resource information systems in a large multi-union environment an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to use effective interpersonal skills to establish and maintain respectful relationships with staff, physicians, all levels of the organization, and the public.
- Ability to communicate in an effective and professional manner, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing priorities and demands in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to initiate, organize and complete work projects without supervision, given established priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, VISIO, database applications and other software.
- Ability to apply decision-making and analytical skills to find solutions to issues.
- Ability to record and transcribe minutes of meetings, and to organize administrative follow through on actions arising.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to exercise judgment, tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential or sensitive nature.
- A broad knowledge of office administration practices and basic accounting procedures.
- Basic research skills to investigate issues and compile information.
- Ability to take initiative to develop and lead improvement to systems, procedures and processes.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
calendar_today12 hours ago
location_onPrince George, Canada
work Northern Health