RQ00249 - Technology Architect - Level 3 (BB-32F3F)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
- Experience in developing digital identity solutions, including digital wallet solutions on mobile (ie. iOS and Android) devices
- Experience designing and maintaining a digital identify technology architecture representing the necessary ecosystem components that is based on the world wide web consortium (W3C) verifiable credentials (VC) model
- Utilizing decentralized identifiers (DIDs), digital wallets, and related industry standards and frameworks such as the PCTF, NIST and eIDAS etc
- Distributed ledger technologies
- Verifiable credentials (VC) and credential registries
- Use cryptographic suites/tools
- Zero-knowledge proofs
Technical - 30%
- World wide web consortium (W3C) verifiable credentials (VC) model, decentralized identifiers (DIDs), JSON-LD, zero-knowledge proofs, digital wallets, and related industry standards and frameworks such as the PCTF, NIST and eIDAS etc
- Open ID Connect (OIDC), Oath2, Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML), JSON Web Tokens (JWT), JSON Web Signatures (JWS), Transport Layer Security (TLS), one time passwords (OTP), public key infrastructure
- Distributed ledger technology, including use of digital wallets on mobile devices and/or in cloud based environments, hardware level encryption (HLE), use of secure elements on mobile devices (e.g Apple Secure Enclave)
Analysis - 20%
- Identify and evaluate commercially ready products and open source solutions that are viable for use and implementation; including assessment and recommendations of products and demonstrating benefits and opportunities.
- Understands emerging technologies, trends and directions, including standards and frameworks
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
Leadership Skills - 10%
- able to organize, lead and manage day to day task for team members, develop/assign tasks
- able to organize and prioritize work items for self and team members in a rapid and agile work environment setting.
- use agile methodologies for the analysis, design, development and implementation of applications in large complex environments
- establish collaborative work environments, provide mentoring to diverse staff and project team members
Communications and Reporting - 10%
- Able to develop reports/presentations for various audience types, ranging from technical experts, non-technical policy analysts to executives.
- Develop and articulate options and recommendations for management and executive level decision makers.
- Communications and interpersonal skills.
calendar_today1 day ago