IT Infrastructure Specialist (BB-9CE1B)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Do you possess sound judgement with the ability to resolve complex issues? Do you excel in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment? CompuVsion is looking for an Intermediate to Senior IT Project Engineer to join the team.
At CompuVision, we embody a culture whereby we strive to Be Curious about technology and new ideas, Go Beyond for our clients and Serve As One with our teammates. All of our colleagues understand the importance of our Noble Promise: “The Relentless Pursuit of the Success of Others”.
The Infrastructure Specialist is responsible for quoting and implementing project work to CompuVision clients. They are also responsible for contributing to the development and advancement of “The CompuVision Way”.
- Have full-time access to a vehicle and maintain business-class insurance.
- Drive to clients' offices as required.
- Maintain close adherence to schedule and inform the Project Manager and/or Manager of Professional Services if unable to do so.
- Attend IT Roadmap meetings and make recommendations on client IT environment improvements.
- Design and review infrastructure solutions and proposals.
- Produce and update quotes for proposed project work.
- Implement project work as per project scope, specification and deliverables
- Leading up to, and during project delivery, provide proactive updates and set proper expectations with customers (“how-to”, “what to expect documents”, and “desk drops”).
- Understand and follow “The CompuVision Way”. This is our set of people, process and technology that produces a predictable result for the customer. You must be aware of and maintain our standards, understanding that it is a living guide. Always updating and always changing based on influence from our team and needs of our customers.
- Ensure work aligns with CompuVision standards.
- Assist CompuVision team members as required.
- Maintain constant and clear communication with clients and colleagues
- Collaborate with all CompuVision departments to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Continuously improve process and procedure to provide superior service
- Provide or facilitate timely responses and guidance to client requests.
- Maintain documentation, processes and standards, through the change management processes.
- Attend and facilitate team meetings as required.
- Ensure quality and timely, time entry, submission of timesheets and expenses, frequent and business appropriate customer communications, and overall presentation.
- Maintain accurate and up to date documentation through the change management process.
- Be a leader within the company, participating in meetings, encouraging positive morale and living the company values. Set the example to follow for customer service.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the products and services we offer.
- Remain up-to-date with current and future technologies emerging in the industry
Education Requirements, Skills, and Knowledge
- Degree or Diploma in an IT based curriculum, or at least 5 years' direct experience in supporting and maintaining a minimum of SMB server and network environments.
- Microsoft MCSE (completed or in progress)
- At least 2 years relevant IT experience fully supporting SMB environments.
- Demonstrated senior level expertise or experience with:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Routing and Switching
- At least 5 years' experience with virtualization technologies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Awareness of all organization products and services
- Understand of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Excellent customer service skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Understanding of business terminology and effective delivery
- Very strong interpersonal skills, able to build effective working relationships, solicit co-operation and resolve conflicts with a variety of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experience in business analysis, profit/loss responsibility and a good understanding of financial concepts.
- Level headed and respectful, even when faced with difficult customers and team interactions
Thank you for your interest in CompuVision. We appreciate all applications; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
calendar_today4 days ago