QA Analyst 2-ProdDev (BB-36DBA)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
All over the world, people's lives are better because of Oracle. Want to make a difference? Join our company of change-makers.
From Oracle to culinary school and back again. Bonnie Carlson Kaypaghian uses the skills she learned to create recipes for her daughter’s Type 1 Diabetes and has written a cookbook to share with the world.
• Complete and thorough knowledge of the SDLC and testing methodologies
• Proven hands-on experience in black box testing of Web applications
• Proven ability to write test plans and test cases based on product requirements and design specifications
• Strong attention-to-detail, analytical skills, and creative problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively with Product Management team, Developers, and System Administrators
• Able to follow established processes and / or create new process if necessary
• Self starter who learns quickly and takes immediate ownership of projects with little supervision
• Experience with defect tracking systems
• Proven ability to work on multiple concurrent tasks/projects
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong organizational skills
• Able to communicate effectively in French and English
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for developing, applying and maintaining quality standards for company products with adherence to both internal and external standards. Develops and executes software test plans. Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation of test results. Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
As a member of the technical/process QA division, you will design, install and evaluate quality control methods and systems. Design continuing maintenance of product quality. Develop standards and procedures to provide quality guidance and methods.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. A of 1 year of software engineering or related experience.
calendar_today1 day ago