Project Coordinator (Bilingual) (BB-7D7B1)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
|Location||Ottawa, ON. (remote)|
|Language||French and English required|
|Security Clearance||Secret (Level II) / Enhanced Reliability|
|Duration||6 months (plus extension options)|
Our Federal Government client is seeking the services of an experienced and fully-Bilingual Project Coordinator for a six (6) month contract engagement for a major technology transformation initiative.
List of responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Coordination of business projects and the onboarding lifecycle
- Tracking onboarding activities and stakeholder groups
- Coordination of approval, revision, and translation processes
- Drafting emails, agendas, meeting invitations, and any additional material of business value and coordination of correspondence, plus scheduling duties.
List of required skills set includes:
- Relevant experience and demonstrable work history as a Project Coordinator / Administrator / Scheduler, etc.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (i.e. bilingual - English and French fluency)
- Good time management and organization skills, plus good attention to detail
- Ability to take initiative and collaborate with team members as best for the goals of the project.
Please note that this is an immediate and urgent opening within our client's central project team. Although this contract engagement is for an initial period of six (6) months, there is an option available for an additional year-long extension thereafter. Additionally, during the lockdown, all work will be expected to be delivered off-site from the consultant's home office.
If you are available and interested in this opportunity, then please submit your resume for immediate consideration via the application button, or by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org today.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.
calendar_today1 day ago
work TRM Technologies Inc.