Partnership Manager, Product Strategy (BB-C2F29)
Found in: Neuvoo Bulk CA
Description:Company: Coast Capital Savings Federal Credit Union
Location: [[ON]], Toronto
Job Type: Full-Time
Together, we help empower you to achieve what's important in your life.
What's the job?
Reporting into the Director, Product Strategy, the Partnership Manager is responsible for conducting and leveraging research and developing insights, as well as securing input from key stakeholders (i.e. Product Development, Corporate Development, Wealth Management, and Retail Banking and Small Business Banking) and the wealth & insurance product managers to assess key product opportunities focused on our "play to win" member segments and identified advice, product, and member ecosystem gaps. The Partnership Manager engages with and actively works with various stakeholders such as Finance, EPMO, Project Office, ITG, Corporate Partnerships and SLT members in establishing and maintaining partnership relationships with a focus on maximizing the partnership opportunity. The Partnership Manager is responsible to complete partnership scoping and analysis, progress business cases where required with finance and product managers, actively engage with Project Office/ITG/EPMO to work on products, test and deliver to the wealth & insurance product managers' completed product for launching and managing growth .
What you'll get to do:
- Actively work with Corporate Development in identifying, sourcing, evaluating and setting up new partnerships.
- Actively identify new product opportunities & needs that may be best sourced through partnerships to enhance the Coast ecosystem and product value proposition.
- Champion delivery of new partnership opportunities through Coast (Corporate Development, Vendor management, Procurement, Risk, Architecture, ETS, Fulfillment), overseeing the end-to-end implementation of new partnerships. Owns and drives ongoing management and benefits realization associated with new partnerships.
- Embed partnership opportunities within product bundling and work with distribution on referral and sales KPI's to drive member adoption.
- Working closely with the Strategy, Member Experience, and Corporate Development teams, develop and design partnership solutions across Wealth Management, and Retail and Small Business Banking that deliver against Coast Capital's strategic segments value proposition and social purpose - including onboarding strategies and member experiences that address member needs, and increase member engagement and adoption of products.
- Create use cases & identify capability needs that will help prioritize investments and improve member delivery.
- Cultivate broader member eco-systems, working with Strategy, Member Experience, and Corporate Development to incorporate loyalty & partnerships into the design of end-to-end member solutions.
- Lead cross functional teams in partnership delivery to implement partnership relationships and solutions.
- Manage the flow of information to internal and external stakeholders including (but not limited to) contract details, deliverables, project status, project history, timelines and performance metrics.
- Own and oversee key partnership relationships, including regularly scheduled account reviews, annual business planning, quarterly reporting, and annual performance reviews.
- Deep wealth management and insurance industry expertise and excellent knowledge of insurance and wealth products and services.
- 5+ years of project management experience.
- 5+ years of partnership management experience.
- Proven strategic and innovative thinker.
- Strong track record delivering results in ambiguous and challenging situations.
- Demonstrated impact and influencing skills, and ability to do so with those where there is no direct line of authority.
- Minimum undergraduate university degree, an MBA or other post-graduate degree, or equivalent industry related experience preferred.
- Financial acumen - experience in business case development and financial modeling.
- Excellent communication, listening, writing, and presentation skills.
- Product management and marketing experience an asset.
- Design thinking and agile development experience an asset.
calendar_today2 days ago
work Coast Capital Savings