Azure data architect -BLOB (BB-CF8A2)
Found in: Neuvoo CA
Description:Title: Azure Data Architect
Location: Toronto, ON
- Minimum 2 years of hands on experience in ADLS and Blob Storage (analyzing log files, IoT data, click streams, large datasets)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in working on Azure Event Hub and managing real time data/event ingestion service; along with Azure Stream Analytics performing analytics on data in flight
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to identify and meet the data requirements to implement data solutions that use Azure data services.
- Responsible for data-related implementation tasks that include provisioning data storage services.
- Experience with multiple various file formats like Avro, Parquet, ORC, and JSON etc.
- Implement data solutions that use the following Azure services: Azure Data Factory, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Synapse Analytics, Azure Data Lake Storage, Blob, Azure Databricks, Azure Stream Analytics.
- Implement security requirements and implement data retention policies.
- Proficient and deep knowledge of Azure Analysis Services, Microsoft SQL Server database programming and optimization
- Proficient with creating multiple complex pipelines and activities using both Azure and On-Prem data stores for full and incremental data loads into a Cloud D
- Proficient with Azure SQL DW. Understanding of when to use Azure SQL DW vs Azure SQL Server/DB and loading patterns to move data from blob or ADLS into Azure SQL DW
Thanks and Regards
calendar_today9 hours ago